Wednesday, October 1, 2008

the epidemy

i am not the person that judge people after race or nationality, but i starting to thing that immune system of Swedish people is a bit weaker than others, and I really thought that we were the super people of the world, i really did! but the 3 swedes living here at the moment are all being cursed by this probably deadly virus called a cold. the living room has been occupied by self pitying hypochondriacs. the worse thing i have seen since Tropic Thunder! we couldn't understand how we could have caught this disease since the weather has been warm and nice and our religion doesn't allow us to have any sexy time with women before marriage. but in the middle of this despair a little bird named neighbour whispered that the Italian Cicciolina brought this horribly decease with her back from her visit to Italy. thank you. what her punishment is going to be is not determent jet, but it will be harsh, believe my word=). '

so please post some suggestions on how she can make it up to us!

bless u!!

4 comments:

vi said...

To the Swedes all...I have NO IDEA who this girl u r talking about is..............but I guess that's not the reason why u got that cold...
maybe, trying to keep ur convertible closed during the night rides would help, uh?

Love figas
V.

The Boss said...

I've been told that, as a man, having a severe cold can be compared with the pain a women experience while delivering a 9 pound baby. At least that's what I've been told, not to sure about the credibility though...

Regarding the night driving with the top down there's just one thing to say; it's awesome!

I also have to give myself a pat on the shoulder for following my religion. I'm of course regarding to the fact that I'm not having pre-married sex. Even though it's not by purpose...

Open Source said...

Welcome to America, where the beer flows like wine and guys with colds are considered to be figas.

I wouldn't be so quick to label this a "race issue", as I don't think the swedish all have bad immune systems. My guess would be that the tight jeans are cutting off blood flow and weakening your bodies. That or the half jeans/half shorts look that you guys are so fond of...maybe your colds are just the fashion police punishing you.

And Hugo, I take offense to the final part of your comment. I thought you said you'd never forget that night?

The Boss said...

Daniele! Are you referring to "the boss" when you use that beautiful namne "Hugo"??? Never heard of him... But would love to meet him since it seems like you enjoyed spending time with him...